Rodem Missionary Care
WE ALSO CARE MISSIONARIES
Rodem Missionary Care is concerned with the wellness, growth, and ministry of missionaries through prayer, counseling, consulting, education, and practical help.
Director of Rodem Missionary Care
RODEM MISSIONARY CARE(RMC) started in 2008 to take care of missionary wives who came to Pasadena for home assignment by reading books together and providing seminars under the leadership of career missionaries, Sue Park and June N Eom.
RMC serves missionaries, cross-cultural workers, church leaders by offering various missionary care programs for their restoration, renewal, and transition. RMC also consults other agencies to develop their own missionary care programs.
TO GLORIFY GOD AMONG ALL NATIONS
BY CARING FOR PEOPLE GOD
The vision of Rodem Missionary Care(RMC) is to help the People of God be refreshed and renewed physically, spiritually, and emotionally, to be able to better minister in cross-cultural and multicultural contexts.
June N. Eom
General Secretary of Rodem Missionary Care
SERVICES WE PLAN TO OFFER
- Helping with Pre-field Training and Reentry
- Helping restoration and renewal
- Solving interpersonal conflict
- Responding to crisis
- Treating trauma and grief
- Helping career transition
- Providing physical and emotional support
- Training missionary care personals
- Developing contextualized missionary care system
- Consulting agencies
- Producing missionary care manuals and books
- Networking with other agencies
For further information, click the LOGO below