Activities of YEAR 2014
- Researched and published 4 quarterly magazines (Asian Missions Advance #42, 43, 44, 45)
- Timothy K Park (president) had researched on “The Korean Church from a Missionary Perspective” at Asian Center for Theological Studies & Mission(ACTS) in Korea on January 1-March 13, 2014.
- Park preached on “Go to the land I Will Show You” at Kwangmyung Presbyterian Church of Euijeongbu, S. Korea on March 9, 2014.
- Park made presentation on “Developing Missional Leaders” at forum of Korea Evangelical Society of Theology held at Hapdong Graduate University of Suwon, Korea on April 11, 2014.
- Park delivered special lecture on “Healthy Mission” at World Evangelical Mission Association at Oriental Mission Church of Los Angeles on May 14, 2014.
- Park and IAM staffs consulted Russian leaders (Mr. Yau Trou and Bishop Vitaly Maksimjuk) for the missionary movement of Russian church and connected them to Fuller Theological seminary and Ttokamsa Mission Church on August 8-11, 2014.
- Park & Dr. Eom visited manila to prepare ‘AMA Manila ’16’ on September 23, 2014.
- Consulted president of Asian Society Missiology for the ‘ASM Bangkok ‘15’
- IAM assisted EWC Seminar on “Retrospect and Prospect of Asian Mission” at Fuller Theological Seminary on November 20-21, 2014.
- Held mission seminar for Korean missionaries in Shanghai and Souju on December 1-4, 2014.
- Had a ‘Talkshow’ with Gospel Broadcasting Company of Los Angeles on “Korean Missionary and Church” on December 30, 2014.